This is a question commonly asked by purchasers when they first look into buying a property.
When someone purchases a home in BC, most times, they do not pay their real estate agent. Instead, the buying agent is offered a commission from the seller. The most common commission offered is 3.22% on the first $100,000 and 1.15% on the balance.
Hiring the right real estate agent when purchasing is incredibly important.
If you hire us, we will:
- Review our buyer’s guide and thoroughly explain the home buying process
- Keep you informed with market analysis’ for your desired home type / location
- Coordinate all viewings conveniently for your schedule
- Offer our professional advice and recommendations to ensure the right property is purchased
- Provide you with our top of the industry contacts: mortgage brokers, inspectors, lawyers, etc
- Negotiate you a successful purchase contract